Dear Zelman Meats Family,
We would like to update you on our recent changes regarding COVID-19.
Due to the ongoing risk of COVID-19, Zelman Meats is operating with a reduced capacity so it is advisable to make a booking.
Following the government announcement, Zelman Meats will only be allowing groups up to a maximum of 6 people, including children. This is enforceable by law and there will be no exceptions.
We have put various measures in place to protect your safety whilst dining at Zelman Meats:
1. Sanitiser stations
2. Social distancing measures
3. The provision of screens as per current government guidelines
4. All staff are being fully trained on health and safety procedures regarding COVID-19
5. All the team will be equipped with PPE
6. We have adapted our steps of service in line with COVID-19 government guidelines
To help us maintain the safety of yourself, other guests and our team, please do not attend the restaurant if you have been feeling unwell or have been displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 and please cancel your reservation if necessary.
Please note, we will require all guests’ details on arrival to the restaurant to support the governments track and trace scheme, which will be held for 21 days.
Please contact the restaurant directly if you have any questions.
For more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
See you soon
The Zelman Meats Team