IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
The safety of our guests and our team is of the utmost importance to us. Our tribe are trained on COVID-19 procedures and will be wearing masks. We have installed screens, have 1m+ socially distanced tables and have provided sanitiser throughout.
Due to the continued risk of COVID-19 and the restrictions in place, we kindly request the following attention from all guests:
· BUSINESS MEETINGS HOSTED INSIDE OUR RESTAURANT CAN BE BOOKED FOR UP TO SIX PEOPLE
· THE ‘RULE OF SIX’ WILL APPLY TO INDOOR DINING
A maximum table size of six at all times (including children). Please avoid socialising with other tables and maintain social distancing.
· MASKS ARE MANDATORY IN ALL HOSPITALITY VENUES
Please wear a mask whilst in Zelman Meats other than when seated at your table. We understand there are medical exemptions – please advise our host on arrival.
· SERVICE IS FOR SEATED GUESTS ONLY
· PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND ZELMAN MEATS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
Thank you for your continued support,
The Zelman Meats Tribe